These bite-size treats offer up a unique twist on your everyday brownie and will more than satisfy the craving for something melt-in-your-mouth sweet. Adding a few spoonfuls of our Whisk Matcha Everyday Grade Powder to the mix up the nutritional factor so you can feel good about having more than one!
100g white chocolate
3tbsp butter, softened (organic salted)
5 tbsp. confectionary sugar
4 tbsp. cake flour
3 tbsp. Whisk Matcha Everyday Grade Powder
- Melt white chocolate in microwave or by stovetop until melted
- Whisk butter, powdered sugar and eggs together
- Add white chocolate and rest of the ingredients to egg mixture
- Pour batter into baking tray or mini muffin tin
- Freeze one hour.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 400 degrees +1 minute broil to finish and cool before serving.
Note: if a larger size ramekin is used (instead of mini muffin tray), the center will remain liquid and watch for some beautiful matcha lava pouring out.