- ¼ cup white chocolate chips (Hershey's)
- 2 cups skim milk or milk alternative
- 2 teaspoons Whisk Premium Organic Matcha Everyday Grade
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Mix the matcha powder with 1/2 cup of warm water and whisk well.
- Heat skim milk in the small pot. Slowly add white chocolate chips into warm skim milk and use a spatula to stir. Turn off heat before bubbling and keep stirring until white chocolate melt.
- Pour white hot chocolate into a mug, pour matcha mixture into the mug and gently stir.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and dust with matcha powder.
Let us know how you enjoyed this cocktail recipe and share a photo on Instagram! Be sure to use the #MerryMatcha tag.