This recipe is super easy (100% foolproof) and tastes amazing. No buttermilk or "soured" milk required. You will get this light and fluffy matcha pancake ready in less than 15 minutes!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp Whisk Matcha Everyday Grade
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 & 1/4 cup milk
1 large egg
3 tbsp avocado oil (or other liquid oil alternatives)
Toppings: organic honey, plain Greek yogurt, strawberries & blueberries.
1. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, matcha powder, and baking powder
2. Mix milk, egg, and oil together
3. Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients
4. Blend in low speed until well incorporate (no lumps!)
5. Heat up the skillet and spray cooking oil
6. Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the skillet, and turn the heat down to medium - low
7. The pancake surface will become bubbly when it's ready for a flip. Cook each side about 3 minutes until it turns golden brown.
8. Drizzle honey or maple syrup over the stack, and scoop plain Greek yogurt and berries on the top.
Now snap a photo, share and enjoy!
#whiskmatcha #matchawhisker @whiskmatcha