1 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup white chocolate
1/4 cup white chocolate
3/4 cup pure cane sugar
4 tbsp Whisk Organic Premium Matcha (Everyday)
3 large eggs
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Line and grease a 10 x 4 baking pan.
2. Use double boiler method to melt 3/4 cup of white chocolate. Cut butter into cubes, and add one by one into melted white chocolate and stir. Remove from heat.
3. Add sugar and matcha powder to the mixture and stir thoroughly.
4. Add in eggs and vanilla extract, and mix well.
5. Whisk in flour gradually to prevent lumping.
6. Fold in 1/4 white chocolate
7. Pour mixture into the lined baking pan.
8. Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry, for 35 - 45 minutes
9. Place it on cooling rack.