Sweeten up the Holiday Season with these delectable treats made with our Whisk Organic Everyday Matcha. Using coconut butter adds to their perfect creamy and smooth consistency making these 7-step, bite sized snacks simply perfect for gatherings of any size!
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips (or 8 ounce of white chocolate block)
- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 teaspoons of Whisk Organic Everyday Matcha
- 1 teaspoons of Cocoa Powder or chocolate sauce for a sweeter version
- Use double boiler method to melt chocolate in a large bowl. Slowly add coconut oil one teaspoon at a time until mixed well.
- Line a mini muffin tray with paper inserts.
- Divide melted chocolate into 3 different bowls.
- Add matcha powder to one bowl and add cocoa powder to second bowl.
- Pour the base layer of melted chocolate (of your choice) into the paper inserts and place in freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the 2nd and 3rd layers following the same directions.
- After the chocolate cup is set, gently remove the paper inserts and enjoy!
Let us know how you enjoyed this simply sweet recipe and share a photo on Instagram! Be sure to use the #MerryMatcha tag.