It's been so hot in Vancouver these days! No complaints though we've been waiting for Mr. Sun for quite a while now.
Let's quench your thirst with this amazingly healthy iced matcha latte!
This one is fairly easy to make:
1. One scoop of Whisk ceremonial matcha in a bowl
2. Add 30ml warm water to make into a paste
3. Add more warm water (100ml) and honey to the paste and stir until mix well
4. A handful of ice cubes in the glass
5. Build matcha liquid and milk/cream on ice (I frothed the milk but not required)