Channel summertime chilling and shake up a batch of our very own matcha mojitos at your next cocktail party or festive gathering this season!
We've given one of our favourite rum-based cocktails a decidedly emerald-hued twist by adding just a touch of our Whisk Matcha Organic Everyday Grade to the mix.
Handful of raspberries
Add one scoop of crushed ice
1oz white rum (we used Bacardi)
1/2oz simple syrup
1/2tsp Whisk Matcha Organic Everyday Grade
1 oz ice water
1. Muddle about 3-4 raspberries in cocktail mixer
2. Add one scoop of crushed ice
3. Add rum, simple syrup and blended matcha
4. Shake vigorously
5. Strain into a chilled coupe or martini glass
6. Top up with club soda and garnish with a few remaining raspberries