1oz Simple Syrup
1oz Orange Liqueur
100g frozen Raspberries
100g frozen Blueberries
1 whole Kiwi, thinly sliced
1 tsp Whisk Premium Matcha Pinnacle Gold
2oz Warm Water
Ice (about 2-3 cups)
1.Whisk matcha and water together, set aside.
2. Blend brandy, wine, simple syrup and orange liqueur in a pitcher.
3. Add matcha mixture, raspberries, blueberries and kiwi and lightly mull the fruit to release their natural juices.
4. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours (or up to 24 hours).
5. Stir in soda or Sprite if desired and serve over ice
6. Garnish with slice of kiwi or other colourful fruit and enjoy!
Let us know how you enjoyed this cocktail recipe and share a photo on Instagram! Be sure to use the #MerryMatcha tag.